Our support is delivered by a highly trained team of caseworkers.
We know that crime can impact people in many different ways, that is why we provide tailored support based on an individual’s needs. Here are some examples (not limited to) of what our team can help with:
- Developing coping strategies
- Scoping support networks
- Managing feelings and emotions
- Providing someone to talk to around the impact of the crime
- Access to Victim Support’s online self-help platform for coping with crime “MySupportSpace” (16+ upon assessment)
- Access to online CBT (16+ upon assessment)
- Help to plan the next steps for your future
- Free low cost security items
- Access to resources
- Information provision
- Safety planning
- Referrals to other specialist agencies
- Crime prevention advice
- Help to re-integrate back into schools and the community
On these pages you can find out more about information, the effects of particular crime types and how we can help; as well as information about your rights as a victim of crime, and about the criminal justice system.
If you want to talk to us about anything covered on these pages please do call us for free on 0808 178 1641.