The Victim Care Service can help you after crime in the following ways:
- Support to build confidence and deal with the effects of crime
- Help in dealing with other organisations and agencies that are supporting/working with you, such as housing providers or the police
- Specialist support for those experiencing Domestic Abuse
- Specialist support for children and young people, aged 4 upwards
- Practical tools and resources to help improve your wellbeing after crime
- Referrals to specialist services
- Information about other services
- Providing basic security items, such as personal alarms
- Information about crime prevention
- Information about your rights as a victim and the criminal justice system
On these pages you can find out more about the effects of particular crime types and how we can help, as well as information about your rights as a victim of crime, and about the criminal justice system.
If you want to talk to us about anything covered on these pages please do call us for free on 0808 178 1641.